“Innovation for Tomorrow’s Business”
The manufacturing industry is an exciting space with sector-specific opportunities and challenges. Almost every player in this industry confronts today’s business realities – shifting demands, regulatory pressures and intense global competition for customers, materials and talent.
Business is challenging, but it is also rich with possibilities. New technologies enable product and process innovations.
The successful manufacturing enterprise of tomorrow will have…
A Clear Strategic Plan
Efficient Supply Chain
Innovative Set Of Offerings
Robust Technology Foundation
Differentiated Customer Experience
With experience in all of these areas, Williams Consulting can help your organization achieve success and reach your maximum potential.
Partnerships with Results
Address Today’s Business Challenges
- We consistently deliver results for our clients by first gaining a deep understanding of their needs and their target market, and then combining insight-driven strategy & ideation with the highest level of execution.
- We create a partnership with our clients to develop products for various industries including Residential and Commercial applications.
Our Blueprint and Methodology Enables Us to Tailor Solutions to Fit Your Needs, Maximize the Impact and Deliver End-to-End Solutions
- Align people and organizations to create a high performance culture.
- Create the right systems to implement an effective change in the organization.
- Work with our clients to successfully and timely bring their new products to market.
- Build a culture with a mindset that embraces certain principles and the tools to create sustainable improvement and operational excellence.
- Lean Engineering
- Value Engineering
- Production Planning
- New Product Designs
- New Product Introductions
Product Development & Innovation
- Maximize ROI
- Cost Reductions
- Set The Right Priorities
- Reduce Failed Initiatives
- Guide Investments
Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructuring
- Location Strategy
- Interim Leadership
- Integration Strategy Execution
Business Strategy & Management
- Production Planning
- Analytics Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Procurement Management
- Logistics Distribution Strategy
- Manufacturing Transformation
About the Leader
Ray Williams is a seasoned business leader with 25 years of executive leadership in manufacturing and engineering. He has lead multi-million dollar organizations that include successful turnarounds, integrations, restructurings and numerous business contract negotiations. He is an experienced, Six Sigma Black Belt certified, innovative engineer with several patents to his name. Ray possesses an uncanny ability to conceptualize new products, redesign existing products and leverage the power of business analytics to uncover opportunities that improve business operations and increase sales growth potential. He develops dedicated teams and partnerships that establish business systems and the best manufacturing processes in order to create brilliant products and take them to market.